Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Heard There Was A Debate Last Night.................

................

Anyone watch it? I was too busy letting the lovable misfits from Yawkey way rip my freaking heart out again and give me bunches upon bunches of ulcers.

Why do I do this? I have no idea. I am assuming it's in my blood. Even worse, both of my folks grew up in New York City, thus making it even more torturous. Thankfully, Mom has left the dark side since she has lived in Boston so it's a little easier on me.

So, the debates. Who won? Anyone have any comments? One thing everyone at the bar agreed with last night, we can't wait for this thing to be over with. The election that is.

I found out about this quote from Kerry that made me wonder if he is even from this planet-

John Kerry, while speaking in Taylor, Michigan: "We’ve been waiting since 1918 for the Boston Red Sox to win the World Series, and . . . if I had a choice between the White House and the World Series this year, I’m going to take the White House. How's that?"


The senator from Massachusetts has officially lost his freaking mind. Why don't you see if we can give some of those Patriot Super Bowl rings back while you're at it John? Good Times! Guess where you are not welcome this weekend? That's right, Fenway. If they let him near the stadium, I will personally drive up to Boston and kick him out my damn self. I ask again, is anyone even running his campaign?

Egads.

Soxaholic spells it out- We've got those Yankees RIGHT WHERE WE WANT 'EM!!!

No comments: