Friday, October 15, 2004

Thanks Kerry- No really, thanks........................

(via Politicalities)

asshole..........
Second Presidential Debate
KERRY: Boy, to listen to that -- the president, I don't think, is living in a world of reality with respect to the environment. Now, if you're a Red Sox fan, that's OK. But if you're a president, it's not.
Ho ho! You funnyman you! Are you trying to piss off Red Sox Nation on purpose? What is your freaking problem?
Remarks at Taylor, MI
"We’ve been waiting since 1918 for the Boston Red Sox to win the World Series, and . . . if I had a choice between the White House and the World Series this year, I’m going to take the White House. How's that?"
I realize the chances of Massachusetts going to Bush this year are about as likely as well, the Red Sox winning the World Series, but christ John, could you maybe shut the hell up about it? Do you have to piss in the punch bowl of Red Sox Nation? This guy just baffles me.

No comments: