Monday, October 03, 2005

Is There Anything Better On TV Right Now Than Family Guy?...

.......

Methinks not. For your viewing pleasure I give you the Gorilla Masks archive of clips from this seasons Family Guy..my favorite so far might be the Cookie Monster Goes to Rehab, priceless..

I also have updated the blogroll list to your right to include a few of my favorite humor spots on the web for your surfing enjoyment. The phat phree is my latest favorite, check out their list of the NFL's All Criminal Team, ex-Titan Samari Rolle even made the cut.

Yeah, I don't wanna talk about the Titans right now. Sunday was simply embarrassing to be a Titans Fan...

But how 'bout dem RED SAWX!!!! Wild card winners in the AL again, the Bosox will take on the Chicago WHITE Sox for the chance to move on to the ALCS. I think this is the best draw for the Bosox, and it seems inevitable that they will face the evil empire again in the ALCS. Can they repeat and bring yet another championship back to the bay state? Stay tuned sports fans....

No comments: