Friday, October 07, 2005

There Is No Joy In Red Sox Nation Tonight...........


............

For the mighty BoSox have struck out. The lack of a number one ace pitcher or decent bullpen combined with mediocre defense and ridiculously sad runners-left-on-base numbers equals an embarrassing sweep at the hands of the very beatable Chicago White Sox. So for me, baseball season is officially over. Yeah, it would be nice to see the New Yokr Spankees get beat down by whomever else is left, but hey, it would only be a consolation prize this year. I still have my 2004 World Champion Boston Red Sox Schwag, which will always be dear to me, but it looks like this was the last gasp of air from the Original Cowboy Up! Idiots. Manny will likely be gone, as well as Renterror, Johnny Caveman, Millar and probably Wells too. I won't be surprised if there are barely any left from the 2004 squad by next season.

So with that being said, time for me to concentrate on more serious matters, like THE UNDEFEATED NASHVILLE PREDATORS AND THE NOT-UNDEFEATED-YET-VERY-MUCH-STILL-ALIVE-ALTHOUGH-WE-REALLY-NEED-TO-WIN-THIS-WEEKEND TENNESEE TITANS!!!!

MCNAAAIIIR!!!!! TITANS!!!!!!





Have a good weekend folks.........I'll be drowning my Red Sox Nation sorrows at Jacksons.....look for the drunk one at the little bar pounding Jager and Guiness...

No comments: