Monday, April 17, 2006

Man, I got Goosebumps.......

And not the good kind either.


I'm not quite sure how this nation is going to react to the movie, but I watched the trailer to Flight 93 this weekend, and I was visibly shaken.

I guess it was a matter of time before someone made a real (yes, I'm looking at you Michael "America is Fat and Stupid" Moore) movie about the events of 9/11, and you couldn't possibly write a more compelling script than what happened aboard flight 93. It should be interesting to see the reactions from the American public and the world for that matter after this film opens in theaters.

If the trailer is a good representation of the movie then it appears that the writers just stuck to the story of what happened on that day as well as aboard the plane itself. One of the most compelling moments from the trailer is when they show the reaction of the air traffic controllers watching the second plane hit the WTC.

Again, the trailer alone gave my goosebumps. No political correct whitewashing appears evident, they haven't changed the terrorists to christian fundamentalists or something. Just a movie about the events of that day and the heroes that were made. And those folks deserve nothing less.

Again, go watch the trailer...you will be moved.

Update: I found a review from Ain't It Cool News....hat tip to Mike Hollihan over at Nashville Is Talking..

No comments: